Welcome to Cambridge, students. Here are ten simple things you should remember during your first year at school.
1. Your parents are very proud of you. Don’t forget to call them at least once a week.
2. Make new friends and enjoy the weather while you can.
3. Combat the freshman fifteen. Play sports.
4. Take pride in your class. You will always be a cohort.
5. If she gets cold, offer her your coat.
6. Do not schedule 8:00 am classes. You will regret them.
7. Your professors are smart. Treat them with respect and get to know them.
9. Fall is coming quickly. Get a scarf.
10. If you’re not sure where to meet someone, meet them here.
Welcome to town.